Friday, April 7, 2017

Perrie Edward's outfit for less




I love basic outfits with simple pieces. I am sure half of this things you already have in your wardrobe. For bottoms you will need light pair of jeans. If you prefer darker ones, then you can use them. Then, you will need a basic gray top.It can be cropped, long, with or without sleeves; it's up to you. To give the outfit a little bit of color, you can wear a colorful kimono. For shoes, the most practical ones i recommend are white sneakers. If you need, you can use bag; preferably black. And, finally, for accessories i just chose this necklace. Of course, you can add rings or bracelets if you want.I did my best to recreate Perrie's outfit, so here are my pieces:






1 comment:

  1. Find the perfect shade of Royal Blue Prom Dresses, from light to royal to navy blue, and look amazing on your big night. Short and long lengths available, from petites to plus size.

    ReplyDelete